Hot Wheels and Tesla have teamed up to create two incredible RC Cybertrucks. One Cybertruck is pretty big at 1/10 scale. The other one is about the size of regular Hot Wheels cars at 1/64 scale.
1/10 Scale RC Cybertruck
This RC Cybertruck is priced at $400. It features working LED front and rear lights. It also has all wheel drive. It looks very detailed and realistic. This may be due to the fact that Hot Wheels actually worked with real Tesla designers to create this. Here are the main features of it:
- Functioning headlights and taillights to maintain visibility
- All-wheel drive featuring Chill or Sport modes
- Tonneau “Vault” cover
- Telescopic tailgate that folds out into loading ramp
- Removeable plastic body to reveal interior and access internal battery and drivetrain system
- Reusable cracked window vinyl sticker
- 9.9V, 3300mAh, rechargeable battery, 1:1 charge/run time
As you can see above, the 1/10 Scale Cybertruck has two driving modes. I believe “Chill Mode” is for casual driving, while “Sport Mode” is for fast high-speed driving.
Unfortunately the 1/10 Scale is already sold out. It is expected to start deliveries in December of this year. Learn more here: https://hotwheelscollectors.mattel.com/shop/en-us/hwc/hw-cybertruck-rc/1-10-hot-wheels-cybertruck-r-c-gxg31
1/64 Scale RC Cybertruck
This small RC Cybertruck is much more affordable at $20. It is certainly not as detailed as the 1/10 scale, but it looks pretty nice for its size. While the 1/10 scale has an interior, this one cannot because of it’s small size. Hot Wheels needs that space to add the battery and motor. The 1/64 scale can also be used on Hot Wheels tracks. Since it is self-propelled it can take on tough Hot Wheels tracks with no push-off. Here are some features of it:
- The 3-inch, radio-control Cybertruck combines the modern Tesla design with the iconic Hot Wheels® size.
- Race on Hot Wheels® track – on a horizontal track race or take it vertical on a classic Hot Wheels® track loop.
- Key features include two-wheel drive with both Chill or Sport speed to reach up to 500mph scale speed and recharging from controller.
I recommend that you pre-order it now, because it may be sold-out soon.
Here are photos of both of them:
I really like the new Hot Wheels Cybertrucks. Of course I would prefer the larger version, but the small one is nice too.